General Accounting services are often categorized as simply bookkeeping. Running a business is complex! There are many intricacies to operating a profitable business that it is overwhelming. That is why at Price & Company P.A. we provide outsourced accounting and operational functions to ease the burden so you can focus on high level management decisions.
Whether your needs lie with General Ledger maintenance while providing Performance Reports and Statements, such as Receivables and Payables Schedules, Comparable Balance Sheet, Income Statement, and Cash Flow, or complete outsourcing of your Payroll, Payables, and/or Receivables Function, Price & Company is here to help. With qualified accountants and business consultants our firm will provide you with the guidance and tools to ensure sustainable gains for your business.
Accuracy and timeliness of record keeping and your financial results in order to make informed business decisions is paramount to a successful business! The comfort of knowing your financial information has been prepared by a CPA firm provides the confidence to make smart business decisions to maximize your profits.
The benefits are many; however, it is sometimes lost that by outsourcing these functions to an accounting firm with the processes and procedures in place to execute, it can be done so at a cost savings:
- Periodic Bookkeeping with Financial Statements and Performance Reports
- Outsourced Payroll Function
- Controllership Services
- Periodic Payables Recording, Check Writing, and Invoicing Services
- Financial Reporting Planning Consultations
- Accounting Tools and Performance Driven Reports
The U.S. tax code routinely runs more than 70,000 pages in length. Taxes can be complicated, confusing and even frightening. Our firm has the experience and knowledge to remove that confusion and fear by explaining in the simplest of terms the consequences and solutions to all of your tax problems. As a full service tax firm providing business and personal tax services from coast to coast, we routinely prepare payroll tax returns, sales tax returns, federal and state corporate/individual, non-profit income tax returns as well as estate and gift tax returns. One of the most important attributes of a tax preparer is their understanding of the authoritative guidance required to be compliant with by Tax law. As per IRS.gov:
"Taxpayers are responsible for the accuracy of all entries made on their tax returns, which include related schedules, forms and supporting documentation. This remains true whether the return is prepared by the taxpayer or by a return preparer. Tax Evasion is a crime, a felony, punishable up to 5 years imprisonment and a $250,000 fine."
Price & Company P.A. provides other miscellaneous assurance type services such as:
- Agreed-upon-procedure engagements
- Business Valuation Services and/or Financial Forecasting
- Transaction Due-diligence
- General Business Consulting
Due to this assumed responsibility, one should be very careful when selecting their accountant for tax services. The IRS provides the following recommendations:
- Avoid return preparers who claim they can obtain larger refunds than other preparers.
- Avoid preparers who base their fee on a percentage of the amount of the refund.
- Use a reputable tax professional that signs and enters a preparer tax identification number (PTIN) on your tax return and provides you with a copy for your records.
- Consider whether the individual or firm will be around to answer questions about the preparation of your tax return, months, even years, after the return has been filed.
Price & Company PA has been in business for over 40 years. We attended regular continuing education programs to ensure accurate and up to date tax practices are adhered to. We have standard hourly rates, sign every return that we prepare, and we can be reached for assistance with any tax matters year round. We see our role as an advocate for our clients and we place ourselves directly between you and the Internal Revenue Service!
- Accounting System Installations
- Asset Protection
- Benefit Plan Services
- Buying & Selling a Business
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
- Consulting Services
- Contractor Cost Accounting
- Divorce & Property Settlements
- Estate Planning
- Expert Witness Services
- Financial Forecast & Projections
- Forensic Accounting
- Fraud Prevention & Detection
- IRS & State/Local Representation
- Litigation Support
- Management Advisory Services
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Payroll Services
- Prepared Financial Statements
- Retirement Planning
- Tax Planning